Simplify Asset Management is hiring!
Hybrid Sales Account ManagerSimplify Asset Management is a newly established ETF issuer and RIA created by a group of accomplished asset management veterans. Our goal is to help advisors tackle the most pressing portfolio challenges with an innovative set of options-based strategies. By accounting for real-world investor needs and market behavior, along with the non-linear power of options, our strategies allow for the tailored portfolio outcomes clients are looking for.
We are looking to hire a Hybrid Sales Account Manager. The role will focus on developing relationships with RIA and financial advisory firms across the US. We can be flexible on location but have a strong preference for NYC metro based. We would like to build out our sales team with a smart, motivated, and interesting individual, who is excited to build something unique, learn a lot, and have fun in the process.
- Drive sales of Simplify’s ETFs at a national level by developing deep relationships with RIAs and financial advisors.
- Reach out to advisors directly via phone and email to proactively engage, assess, and offer solutions
- Create and refine broad sales process to ensure clients are thoroughly covered.
- Establish and execute consistent follow up strategy with clients to advance the sales process and deepen advisor relationships.
- Collaborate closely with the rest of sales team and firm leadership to maximize client coverage opportunities and build Simplify’s footprint within the financial advisor community.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: we are a young company of motivated, creative and passionate individuals.
- Strong overall sales acumen, as well as business development and territory management skills.
- Strong understanding of the ETF market and why ETFs will continue to take market share and disrupt the asset management industry.
- Ability and motivation to build relationships throughout prospects and clients’ organizations from analyst to CIO levels.
- Team player: candidate must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to travel regularly once this COVID mess comes to an end.
- Existing relationships within the RIA and financial advisor community are a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required (MBA or industry designations CAIA, CFA are a plus).
- 3+ years of financial services sales experience
- Series 7 & 66 is required
Send us your resume
Simplify Asset Management is an equal opportunity employer. The Firm does not discriminate in employment because of race, creed, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.