Simplify Asset Management is hiring!
Internal Sales Account AssociateSimplify Asset Management is a newly established ETF issuer and RIA created by a group of accomplished asset management veterans. Our goal is to help advisors tackle the most pressing portfolio challenges with an innovative set of options-based strategies. By accounting for real-world investor needs and market behavior, along with the non-linear power of options, our strategies allow for the tailored portfolio outcomes clients are looking for.
We are looking to hire an Internal Sales Account Manager. The role will focus on developing relationships with RIA and financial advisory firms across the US. We can be flexible on location but have a strong preference for NYC metro based. We are building out our sales team with a smart, motivated, and interesting individuals, who are excited to build something unique, learn a lot, and have fun in the process.
- Work closely with senior sales team members to drive sales of Simplify’s ETFs within the financial advisory community.
- Proactively reach out to advisors via phone and email to engage, assess, and offer solutions
- Establish and execute consistent follow up strategy with clients to advance the sales process and deepen advisor relationships.
- Establish a high level of consistent, quantifiable client outreach and engagement.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: we are a young company of motivated, creative and passionate individuals.
- Strong overall sales acumen and consultative business development skills.
- Strong understanding of the ETF market and why ETFs will continue to take market share and disrupt the asset management industry.
- Ability and motivation to build relationships throughout prospects and clients’ organizations
- Team player: candidate must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Existing relationships within the RIA and financial advisor community are a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required (MBA or industry designations CAIA, CFA are a plus).
- 3+ years of financial services sales experience
Send us your resume
Simplify Asset Management is an equal opportunity employer. The Firm does not discriminate in employment because of race, creed, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.